BSP will not be `able to stand` due to corruption: Varun
Mirzapur: Claiming that corruption had led to the worsening of law and order in Uttar Pradesh, BJP leader Varun Gandhi on Monday said the ruling BSP "would not be able to
stand in future" due to rampant fraud among its ministers.
"The law and order is at its worst in the state due to misgovernance and corruption. The ministers in the Mayawati Government have gained 10-20 kgs and due to them the elephant of BSP would not be able to stand in future," Gandhi said at a
public meeting here.
The UP Police was involved in atrocities on the poor and extorting money from them as they have to send a particular amount to higher officials, he claimed.
Taking potshot at the state government on law and order front, Gandhi alleged that all the "hooligans" of Samajwadi Party has been riding on the "elephant" (BSP`s election
In the name of Ganga and Yamuna expressways, the state government was acquiring land of farmers, he alleged, adding that big companies were benefiting from such schemes.
- Is Bhagat Singh a revolutionary terrorist? : Taal Thok Ke Extra Strong - Part 1
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?-Part II
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?-Part III
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?-Part IV
- Arvind Kejriwal re-elected AAP convenor
- Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif exonerated in Panama Papers case: Report
- NHPC share sale: Institutional buyers put in Rs 3,410 crore bids
- See pic: NASA's Cassini spots a sea of Methane on Saturn's moon, Titan!
- CGBSE.net Class 10th HS Results 2016: Chattisgarh Board CGBSE.nic.in High School (Class 10th X) Exam Results 2016 to be announced today