Businessman`s son abducted and killed by friend in UP
Sitapur: A 23-year-old son of a businessman was abducted and killed allegedly by his friend and his aides in Kamlapur area, police said here.
Shivam Jindal was abducted on Friday and a ransom of Rs 30 lakh demanded from his father Makhan Lal Jindal, they said.
When Makhan Lal approached police, the crime branch started investigating the matter. Later in the evening, three abductors were arrested from a hotel in Lucknow, police said.
One of the accused was identified as Shivam`s friend, they said.
During interrogation, the accused revealed that Nitin and two others had taken the victim to cane fields in Patarkala village where they strangulated him, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’