Canadian senator lauds investment friendly policies
Lucknow: Canadian Senator Asha Seth has lauded Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav for making serious attempts to create an investment-friendly environment in Uttar Pradesh and assured him of all possible help in making the state prosperous.
Seth met the CM at his official residence in Kalidas Marg yesterday. During the hour-long interaction, Seth lauded Akhilesh for making serious attempts to create an investment-friendly environment in the state.
She also extended an invitation to the CM to visit Canada along with industrialists and investor.
Akhilesh accepted the invitation and it was decided that a delegation from UP would visit Canada between May to September next year, officials said.
The visiting senator assured that she would coordinate and facilitate in creating a positive environment for the visiting delegation.
Pointing out that she could feel the change in the state, Seth expressed hope that industry captains from around the world, including Canada, would take note of this.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days