Canadian senator lauds investment friendly policies
Lucknow: Canadian Senator Asha Seth has lauded Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav for making serious attempts to create an investment-friendly environment in Uttar Pradesh and assured him of all possible help in making the state prosperous.
Seth met the CM at his official residence in Kalidas Marg yesterday. During the hour-long interaction, Seth lauded Akhilesh for making serious attempts to create an investment-friendly environment in the state.
She also extended an invitation to the CM to visit Canada along with industrialists and investor.
Akhilesh accepted the invitation and it was decided that a delegation from UP would visit Canada between May to September next year, officials said.
The visiting senator assured that she would coordinate and facilitate in creating a positive environment for the visiting delegation.
Pointing out that she could feel the change in the state, Seth expressed hope that industry captains from around the world, including Canada, would take note of this.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview