Canadian senator lauds investment friendly policies
Lucknow: Canadian Senator Asha Seth has lauded Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav for making serious attempts to create an investment-friendly environment in Uttar Pradesh and assured him of all possible help in making the state prosperous.
Seth met the CM at his official residence in Kalidas Marg yesterday. During the hour-long interaction, Seth lauded Akhilesh for making serious attempts to create an investment-friendly environment in the state.
She also extended an invitation to the CM to visit Canada along with industrialists and investor.
Akhilesh accepted the invitation and it was decided that a delegation from UP would visit Canada between May to September next year, officials said.
The visiting senator assured that she would coordinate and facilitate in creating a positive environment for the visiting delegation.
Pointing out that she could feel the change in the state, Seth expressed hope that industry captains from around the world, including Canada, would take note of this.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader