Case against BSP MP for remarks against Akhilesh
Gonda: A case was registered on Monday against BSP MP and party`s zonal coordinator Jugal Kishore for allegedly making objectionable remarks against Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, a senior police official said here.
On the complaint of Samajwadi Party`s city unit chief Abhay Kumar Srivastava, a case was registered at the Kotwali police station against Kishore for his remarks against the Chief Minister, Superintendent of Police R P Singh Yadav said.
In the complaint, Srivastava alleged that during a meeting of BSP cadres yesterday at the residence of M Masood Khan, party`s Lok Sabha candidate from Gonda, Kishore made objectionable remarks against Akhilesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- When Muslim dies they give 20 lakhs, but Hindu doesn't even get 20,000: Sakshi Maharaj