Case against BSP MP for remarks against Akhilesh
Gonda: A case was registered on Monday against BSP MP and party`s zonal coordinator Jugal Kishore for allegedly making objectionable remarks against Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, a senior police official said here.
On the complaint of Samajwadi Party`s city unit chief Abhay Kumar Srivastava, a case was registered at the Kotwali police station against Kishore for his remarks against the Chief Minister, Superintendent of Police R P Singh Yadav said.
In the complaint, Srivastava alleged that during a meeting of BSP cadres yesterday at the residence of M Masood Khan, party`s Lok Sabha candidate from Gonda, Kishore made objectionable remarks against Akhilesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions