Case against NHAI officials in UP bus mishap
Muzaffarnagar: A case was Tuesday registered against officials of National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) for poor maintenance of a particular stretch which led to a bus mishap claiming six lives.
An FIR has also been lodged against the erring truck driver on a complaint filed by a Uttar Pradesh Roadways driver in this regard, police said.
The mishap occurred yesterday when an over-loaded truck overturned on a UP Roadways bus carrying pilgrims on the Delhi-Dehra Dun national highway here.
Six persons were killed and 40 others injured in the accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?