Case against NHAI officials in UP bus mishap
Muzaffarnagar: A case was Tuesday registered against officials of National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) for poor maintenance of a particular stretch which led to a bus mishap claiming six lives.
An FIR has also been lodged against the erring truck driver on a complaint filed by a Uttar Pradesh Roadways driver in this regard, police said.
The mishap occurred yesterday when an over-loaded truck overturned on a UP Roadways bus carrying pilgrims on the Delhi-Dehra Dun national highway here.
Six persons were killed and 40 others injured in the accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!