Case against SP national VP for threatening dist officials
Muzaffarnagar: A criminal case has been lodged against SP national vice president and former union minister Rasheed Masood for allegedly threating public servants at a rally in Saharanpur, police said Wednesday.
"Police have registered a case against SP leader Rasheed Masood for threating the officers of district authorities in his speech at a party rally yesterday under section 144, 188, 189 and 505 of IPC," SSP of Saharanpur Amit Chandra told reporters today.
Masood allegedly threatened injuries to the district authorities at a `seni sammelan` that was addressed by SP chief Mulayam Singh Yadav at Saharanpur yesterday.
However, SP leaders has alleged that party workers are being harassed by district authorities by implicating false cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand