Case against SP workers for violating poll code
Mainpuri (UP): A case has been registered
against over 200 SP workers, including a former MLC, for
allegedly violating the model code of conduct.
The FIR was registered against former chairman of a
corporation, Darshan Singh Yadav, former MLC Subhash Chandra
Yadav and chairman, Karhal Nagar Panchayat, among others for
holding an election meeting in Mainpuri on Sunday without permission,
Elections to 403-member UP Assembly will be held in
February in seven phases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'