Case against SP workers for violating poll code
Mainpuri (UP): A case has been registered
against over 200 SP workers, including a former MLC, for
allegedly violating the model code of conduct.
The FIR was registered against former chairman of a
corporation, Darshan Singh Yadav, former MLC Subhash Chandra
Yadav and chairman, Karhal Nagar Panchayat, among others for
holding an election meeting in Mainpuri on Sunday without permission,
Elections to 403-member UP Assembly will be held in
February in seven phases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IND vs WI: 'Man of the match' Ravichandran Ashwin credits skipper Virat Kohli for Antigua ton
- Pak police arrest Qandeel's sister, cousin
- 'Suicides in educational institutions not higher than society'
- Barack Obama's half-brother says he will vote for Donald Trump
- Three Ukrainian soldiers killed in separatist east