Case against SP workers for violating poll code
Mainpuri (UP): A case has been registered
against over 200 SP workers, including a former MLC, for
allegedly violating the model code of conduct.
The FIR was registered against former chairman of a
corporation, Darshan Singh Yadav, former MLC Subhash Chandra
Yadav and chairman, Karhal Nagar Panchayat, among others for
holding an election meeting in Mainpuri on Sunday without permission,
Elections to 403-member UP Assembly will be held in
February in seven phases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leading in 50 seats, BJP in 32; big prestige battle for both parties
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena ahead in Mumbai, Thane; BJP leading in Pune, Nagpur, Solapur, Akola