Case against UP school principal for girl’s death
Lucknow: A case was today lodged against
the principal of a private school in connection with the death
of a girl student who allegedly died as the school authorities
failed to provide her timely medical help, a police spokesman
"An FIR has been lodged at Cantonment police station
against principal of St Pauls School under section 304 (A) of
the IPC which amounts to causing death due to negligence,"
spokesman Anand Srivastava told reporters here.
Arundhati Vaish, a class VI student of St Paul School,
on October 6 complained of high fever and vomiting. The girl
was allegedly not allowed to go home by the school
After the school closed for the day, Arundhati was
admitted to a private hospital.
Sandeep Vaish, father of the victim, has alleged in
his complaint that the girl`s condition turned critical by the
time she came home as she did not receive proper medical help.
"We were alarmed when Arundhati returned home. She was
rushed to a nearby doctor and then to a private hospital,"
The family members of the victim also staged a
demonstration in front of her school yesterday and demanded
action against institution authorities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Five nations pull out of SAARC Summit to express solidarity with India over Uri attack
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof