Case filed against Nitish Kumar, Sharad Yadav
Katihar: A case was filed in a Katihar court on Thursday against Bihar Chief Minister and senior JD(U) leader Nitish Kumar and JD(U) national president Sharad Yadav charging them with betraying the mandate of the people by splitting from NDA.
A social worker Arun Tiger filed the case in the court of the chief judicial magistrate Piyush Kamal Dixit against the two leaders under sections 120(B)(criminal conspiracy), 420 (cheating) and 406 (criminal breach of trust).
The case will be heard tomorrow, the CJM said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'