Case filed against Nitish Kumar, Sharad Yadav
Katihar: A case was filed in a Katihar court on Thursday against Bihar Chief Minister and senior JD(U) leader Nitish Kumar and JD(U) national president Sharad Yadav charging them with betraying the mandate of the people by splitting from NDA.
A social worker Arun Tiger filed the case in the court of the chief judicial magistrate Piyush Kamal Dixit against the two leaders under sections 120(B)(criminal conspiracy), 420 (cheating) and 406 (criminal breach of trust).
The case will be heard tomorrow, the CJM said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price