Case filed against Nitish Kumar, Sharad Yadav
Katihar: A case was filed in a Katihar court on Thursday against Bihar Chief Minister and senior JD(U) leader Nitish Kumar and JD(U) national president Sharad Yadav charging them with betraying the mandate of the people by splitting from NDA.
A social worker Arun Tiger filed the case in the court of the chief judicial magistrate Piyush Kamal Dixit against the two leaders under sections 120(B)(criminal conspiracy), 420 (cheating) and 406 (criminal breach of trust).
The case will be heard tomorrow, the CJM said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi