Case filed against Nitish Kumar, Sharad Yadav
Katihar: A case was filed in a Katihar court on Thursday against Bihar Chief Minister and senior JD(U) leader Nitish Kumar and JD(U) national president Sharad Yadav charging them with betraying the mandate of the people by splitting from NDA.
A social worker Arun Tiger filed the case in the court of the chief judicial magistrate Piyush Kamal Dixit against the two leaders under sections 120(B)(criminal conspiracy), 420 (cheating) and 406 (criminal breach of trust).
The case will be heard tomorrow, the CJM said.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- India deeply appreciates US' engagement in Asia-Pacific: Ashton Carter
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative