Case registered against 300 people in Shamli
Muzaffarnagar: A case has been registered against 300 people in connection with violence at Shamli district, police said day.
"Police has registered a case against 300 people and named 22 people under various sections of the IPC," Additional Superintendent of Police Atul Saxena said.
At least 25 people, including some policemen, were injured when a clash broke out yesterday between two groups in Shamli following which security has been tightened in the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...