Case registered against 300 people in Shamli
Muzaffarnagar: A case has been registered against 300 people in connection with violence at Shamli district, police said day.
"Police has registered a case against 300 people and named 22 people under various sections of the IPC," Additional Superintendent of Police Atul Saxena said.
At least 25 people, including some policemen, were injured when a clash broke out yesterday between two groups in Shamli following which security has been tightened in the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred