Case registered against 300 people in Shamli
Muzaffarnagar: A case has been registered against 300 people in connection with violence at Shamli district, police said day.
"Police has registered a case against 300 people and named 22 people under various sections of the IPC," Additional Superintendent of Police Atul Saxena said.
At least 25 people, including some policemen, were injured when a clash broke out yesterday between two groups in Shamli following which security has been tightened in the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?