Case registered against husband of RLD MP
Hathras (UP): A case has been lodged against
the husband of a sitting RLD MP on charges of abducting a
school teacher in Hasayan area, a senior police officer said
here on Saturday.
Viseshwar Singh Baghel lodged a complaint yesterday
accusing Devendra Singh Baghel, husband of Hathras MP Sarika Singh Baghel, and three others of abducting his wife Amrita
Singh, Superintendent of Police Chandra Prakash said.
Viseshwar alleged in his complaint that Devendra along
with his three aides had abducted Sarika last evening.
A case has been registered and efforts are being made to
trace Amrita, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt