Case registered against husband of RLD MP
Hathras (UP): A case has been lodged against
the husband of a sitting RLD MP on charges of abducting a
school teacher in Hasayan area, a senior police officer said
here on Saturday.
Viseshwar Singh Baghel lodged a complaint yesterday
accusing Devendra Singh Baghel, husband of Hathras MP Sarika Singh Baghel, and three others of abducting his wife Amrita
Singh, Superintendent of Police Chandra Prakash said.
Viseshwar alleged in his complaint that Devendra along
with his three aides had abducted Sarika last evening.
A case has been registered and efforts are being made to
trace Amrita, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rights activist Trupti Desai alleges attack by goons in Nashik, hospitalised
- CHSE Odisha +2 Result (CHSE result 2016) Exam Results 2016 likely to be declared shortly. Check chseodisha.nic.in, orissaresults.nic.in
- PM Narendra Modi silent on scams like Manmohan Singh: Arvind Kejriwal
- French Open 2016: Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic roll on, symmetry for Williams sisters
- Premier League: Jose Mourinho all set to take control at Manchester United