Case registered against husband of RLD MP
Hathras (UP): A case has been lodged against
the husband of a sitting RLD MP on charges of abducting a
school teacher in Hasayan area, a senior police officer said
here on Saturday.
Viseshwar Singh Baghel lodged a complaint yesterday
accusing Devendra Singh Baghel, husband of Hathras MP Sarika Singh Baghel, and three others of abducting his wife Amrita
Singh, Superintendent of Police Chandra Prakash said.
Viseshwar alleged in his complaint that Devendra along
with his three aides had abducted Sarika last evening.
A case has been registered and efforts are being made to
trace Amrita, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’