Case registered against husband of RLD MP
Hathras (UP): A case has been lodged against
the husband of a sitting RLD MP on charges of abducting a
school teacher in Hasayan area, a senior police officer said
here on Saturday.
Viseshwar Singh Baghel lodged a complaint yesterday
accusing Devendra Singh Baghel, husband of Hathras MP Sarika Singh Baghel, and three others of abducting his wife Amrita
Singh, Superintendent of Police Chandra Prakash said.
Viseshwar alleged in his complaint that Devendra along
with his three aides had abducted Sarika last evening.
A case has been registered and efforts are being made to
trace Amrita, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez