Case registered against vehicle owner for beating up devotee
Shirdi: The police have registered an offence against a private vehicle owner for allegedly beating up Mayank Prakash Tiwari (19), a resident of Uttar Pradesh and a woman, who intervened to stop the altercation.
There was an altercation between the driver of the vehicle and Mayank over charging extra fare for their visit to the Shani Shingnapur shrine today, the police said.
The police have registered an offence under Sections 323 and 504 of the Indian Penal code.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demand ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!