Cash reward announced on providing info of accused
Muzaffarnagar: The police on Wednesday announced a
cash reward of Rs 5,000 for anyone providing information about
the six accused in the Badkali killing case, in which eight
persons were killed.
"A reward of Rs 5,000 will be given to those providing
information about any of the six accused including gram
pradhan Mamta, ex gram pradhan Mino Tyagi, Ajay Shukla, Bobi
Sharma, Mohit and Umesh who are absconding since the
incident," SSP Praveen Kumar told reporters here.
In the Badkali incident, eight members of a family
including Cane Society ex-chairman Udeyvir Singh were killed
and one was injured when a truck hit their jeep at Delhi-
Saharanpur highway, near Badkali village on 11th July, he
Six women had been arrested last week from Badhai Kala
village for allegedly giving shelter to the accused involved
in the alleged murder, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Rio Olympics bid farewell as athletes sign-off with a colorful closing ceremony
- Athletes’ Report Card: See how the Indian athletes performed at the 2016 Olympic Games
- Over 400 flights grounded as Tokyo prepares to take a direct hit from typhoon
- Kamal Haasan to be conferred French award
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins