Cash reward announced on providing info of accused
Muzaffarnagar: The police on Wednesday announced a
cash reward of Rs 5,000 for anyone providing information about
the six accused in the Badkali killing case, in which eight
persons were killed.
"A reward of Rs 5,000 will be given to those providing
information about any of the six accused including gram
pradhan Mamta, ex gram pradhan Mino Tyagi, Ajay Shukla, Bobi
Sharma, Mohit and Umesh who are absconding since the
incident," SSP Praveen Kumar told reporters here.
In the Badkali incident, eight members of a family
including Cane Society ex-chairman Udeyvir Singh were killed
and one was injured when a truck hit their jeep at Delhi-
Saharanpur highway, near Badkali village on 11th July, he
Six women had been arrested last week from Badhai Kala
village for allegedly giving shelter to the accused involved
in the alleged murder, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites