Cash reward announced on providing info of accused
Muzaffarnagar: The police on Wednesday announced a
cash reward of Rs 5,000 for anyone providing information about
the six accused in the Badkali killing case, in which eight
persons were killed.
"A reward of Rs 5,000 will be given to those providing
information about any of the six accused including gram
pradhan Mamta, ex gram pradhan Mino Tyagi, Ajay Shukla, Bobi
Sharma, Mohit and Umesh who are absconding since the
incident," SSP Praveen Kumar told reporters here.
In the Badkali incident, eight members of a family
including Cane Society ex-chairman Udeyvir Singh were killed
and one was injured when a truck hit their jeep at Delhi-
Saharanpur highway, near Badkali village on 11th July, he
Six women had been arrested last week from Badhai Kala
village for allegedly giving shelter to the accused involved
in the alleged murder, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Euro 2016: Despite another failure, Spain reluctant to change 'tiki-taka' style of play
- 'We're ready to execute our plans' - Chilling details emerge as NIA busts 'ISIS' terror module
- Animals owe their social sense to their maternal side!
- Neymar, Douglas Costa named in Brazil's Olympic squad
- Germany desperate to rewrite history against Italy in Euro 2016 quarter-final