Caste-based census would change national politics: Kalyan
Agra: Favouring a caste-based census, former
BJP leader and Jan Kranti Party chief Kalyan Singh has said it
would bring about "revolutionary changes" in national
The caste-based census would change the policies and
strategies of political parties as well as governments, Singh
told reporters here last night.
Attacking both the BSP and the SP for "patronising"
criminals, former Uttar Pradesh chief minister alleged that
half of the legislators in the two parties had "shady"
Demanding derecognition of political parties having
criminal elements, Singh termed as a "farce" BSP`s drive to
clean up the party of criminals.
He also described the Samajwadi Party as a "party of
Dubbing BJP as a "party of capitalists", Singh ruled out
rejoining the party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!