Caught ticketless, passenger claims he is Delhi police chief
Allahabad: A man, who falsely claimed to be
a top Delhi police official after he was caught travelling
without ticket on a train, was taken into custody by
Government Railway Police here on Saturday.
The passenger, who identified himself as Anmol Kumar to
the GRP personnel, was caught onboard the New Delhi-Gaya
Mahabodhi Express without ticket.
When he was quizzed by the personnel, Kumar claimed
that he was the Delhi Police Commissioner.
The perplexed GRP personnel took him out of the train
at Allahabad Junction, from where he was taken to the GRP
police station for further questioning, GRP sources said.
The GRP sleuths have taken the traveller into custody
Nothing has been found from his possession so far to confirm
his identity, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley