CB-CID probe ordered into fake govt order in UP
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government has ordered a CB-CID probe into the alleged fake order regarding revision of the pay scale of the employees under the sixth pay commission, an official spokesman said here.
"The CB-CID has been asked to take stern action against those behind the fake government order issued on April 16 by the then principal secretary (finance) Manjit Singh," he said.
The fake order directed the departmental heads to increase the grade of Rs 1900 to Rs 2000 in the revised pay scale of Rs 3050-4590 effective from January 1, 2006, he said.
"The state government had already directed all the departmental heads not to take cognisance of the fake order and make necessary adjustments wherever salary of the
employees had been hiked," the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- WATCH: Rare CCTV video of Ajmal Kasab and other terrorists of 26/11 Mumbai attacks
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate