CB-CID probe ordered into fake govt order in UP
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government has ordered a CB-CID probe into the alleged fake order regarding revision of the pay scale of the employees under the sixth pay commission, an official spokesman said here.
"The CB-CID has been asked to take stern action against those behind the fake government order issued on April 16 by the then principal secretary (finance) Manjit Singh," he said.
The fake order directed the departmental heads to increase the grade of Rs 1900 to Rs 2000 in the revised pay scale of Rs 3050-4590 effective from January 1, 2006, he said.
"The state government had already directed all the departmental heads not to take cognisance of the fake order and make necessary adjustments wherever salary of the
employees had been hiked," the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister