CB-CID to probe medical student`s death
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Friday night handed over the investigations into the death of a medical student in a Moradabad university to CB-CID of the state police.
The government has decided to hand over the investigation in the case immediately to the CB-CID, Principal Secretary Home RM Srivastava.
Neeraj Bhadana, MBBS student of University of Tirthankara Mahavira in Moradabad, had died in suspicious circumstances recently.
A case against unknown persons was filed at Pakvadha police station in this connection, Srivastava added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- LeT chief Lakhvi`s son was gunned down by Indian troops in Kashmir: David Headley