CB-CID to probe medical student`s death
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Friday night handed over the investigations into the death of a medical student in a Moradabad university to CB-CID of the state police.
The government has decided to hand over the investigation in the case immediately to the CB-CID, Principal Secretary Home RM Srivastava.
Neeraj Bhadana, MBBS student of University of Tirthankara Mahavira in Moradabad, had died in suspicious circumstances recently.
A case against unknown persons was filed at Pakvadha police station in this connection, Srivastava added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?