CB-CID to probe medical student`s death
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Friday night handed over the investigations into the death of a medical student in a Moradabad university to CB-CID of the state police.
The government has decided to hand over the investigation in the case immediately to the CB-CID, Principal Secretary Home RM Srivastava.
Neeraj Bhadana, MBBS student of University of Tirthankara Mahavira in Moradabad, had died in suspicious circumstances recently.
A case against unknown persons was filed at Pakvadha police station in this connection, Srivastava added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- Pandal Politics: Shiv Sena slams Bombay High Court's order- Part 2
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra