CBI again questions Aarushi`s parents
New Delhi: After a gap of almost three months, the CBI has again questioned the Talwar couple - Rajesh Talwar and Nupur- in connection with the murder of their daughter Aarushi and domestic servant in 2008.
Looking for clues in the murder case, the Central Bureau of Investigation had last quizzed the parents of Aarushi in July in Delhi.
Rajesh and Nupur have again been questioned.
The Talwar couple have undergone a lie detection test, brain mapping test and narco analysis at the Gandhinagar Forensic Sciences laboratory.
The couple had approached the Supreme Court in July seeking restraint on media from propagating, what they called, irresponsible and uninformed conspiracy theories about the unsolved murder of their only child.
On August 9, the Supreme Court passed an order restraining the media from sensational or scandalous reporting of Aarushi murder case.
Aarushi, the 14-year-old daughter of the dentist couple, was found dead with her throat slit in her parents` home at Jalvayu Vihar in Noida on May 16, 2008. Her domestic
help Hemraj was also found murdered in the same house the next day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'