CBI court frames charges against land scam accused
Ghaziabad: A special CBI court on Wednesday framed charges against Moti Goyal and his eight associates in Rs 1,400 crore land scam in Dadri.
Judge Shayam Lal framed charges against the accused for illegally getting transferred plots alloted to dalits at Gautam Buddha Nagar in Dadri by the Uttar Pradesh government in Modi`s name.
Goyal, 65, last month surrendered before the court after a non-bailable warrant was issued against him.
Others against whom the charges were framed are Rohtash Sharma, Jitender Goyal, Davender Singh, Charan Singh, Rajni Goyal, Vandna, Ramlakhan and Shaukat Pal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PHOTO: After KKR's loss vs SRH, Shah Rukh Khan Tweets heart-wrenching image of cheerleaders crying
- Kardashians offered USD 100 million movie deal?
- Supreme Court to hear Italian government's plea on marine today
- Aww! Nargis Fakhri is missing THESE guys and gals
- Online application process for NEET II from today. Check www.aipmt.nic.in