CBI court frames charges against land scam accused
Ghaziabad: A special CBI court on Wednesday framed charges against Moti Goyal and his eight associates in Rs 1,400 crore land scam in Dadri.
Judge Shayam Lal framed charges against the accused for illegally getting transferred plots alloted to dalits at Gautam Buddha Nagar in Dadri by the Uttar Pradesh government in Modi`s name.
Goyal, 65, last month surrendered before the court after a non-bailable warrant was issued against him.
Others against whom the charges were framed are Rohtash Sharma, Jitender Goyal, Davender Singh, Charan Singh, Rajni Goyal, Vandna, Ramlakhan and Shaukat Pal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!