CBI officers probing DSP`s death should not be from UP: Wife
Deoria: Parvin Azad, wife of slain DSP Zia-ul-Haq, on Sunday demanded that the CBI officers probing his husband`s death should be either from Delhi or some other states but not from Uttar Pradesh.
In a letter to the Uttar Pradesh government, she said their bio-data should also be provided to her.
The CBI officers probing the matter should be either from Delhi or some other states but not from Uttar Pradesh, Parvin said.
In the letter, she said the officials should not send their report to the CBI but submit it to a court.
A copy of the report should be provided to her, Parvin said.
She said the case should be heard in a special court within a fixed time-frame.
BSP leaders Swami Prasad Maurya and Naseemuddin Siddqui met the DSP`s wife.
Maurya said the guilty should be arrested immediately and President rule imposed in UP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah