CBI officers probing DSP`s death should not be from UP: Wife
Deoria: Parvin Azad, wife of slain DSP Zia-ul-Haq, on Sunday demanded that the CBI officers probing his husband`s death should be either from Delhi or some other states but not from Uttar Pradesh.
In a letter to the Uttar Pradesh government, she said their bio-data should also be provided to her.
The CBI officers probing the matter should be either from Delhi or some other states but not from Uttar Pradesh, Parvin said.
In the letter, she said the officials should not send their report to the CBI but submit it to a court.
A copy of the report should be provided to her, Parvin said.
She said the case should be heard in a special court within a fixed time-frame.
BSP leaders Swami Prasad Maurya and Naseemuddin Siddqui met the DSP`s wife.
Maurya said the guilty should be arrested immediately and President rule imposed in UP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand