CBI officers probing DSP`s death should not be from UP: Wife
Deoria: Parvin Azad, wife of slain DSP Zia-ul-Haq, on Sunday demanded that the CBI officers probing his husband`s death should be either from Delhi or some other states but not from Uttar Pradesh.
In a letter to the Uttar Pradesh government, she said their bio-data should also be provided to her.
The CBI officers probing the matter should be either from Delhi or some other states but not from Uttar Pradesh, Parvin said.
In the letter, she said the officials should not send their report to the CBI but submit it to a court.
A copy of the report should be provided to her, Parvin said.
She said the case should be heard in a special court within a fixed time-frame.
BSP leaders Swami Prasad Maurya and Naseemuddin Siddqui met the DSP`s wife.
Maurya said the guilty should be arrested immediately and President rule imposed in UP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof