CBI probe into DSP murder will be observed keenly: Rajnath
Ghaziabad: The CBI probe into the killing of a DSP will be observed keenly as both the ruling SP in Uttar Pradesh and opposition BSP are outside supporters of UPA at the Centre, BJP president Rajnath Singh said on Sunday.
"Both SP and BSP provide outside support to UPA government. Now it all depends on the central probe agency (CBI) as to how it wants to carry out the probe. If investigations are carried out in a fair manner, the truth will come out," he told reporters here.
"The role of CBI will, therefore, be observed keenly," he said.
Singh demanded fair and transparent probe into the murder of DSP Zia-ul-Haq in Pratapgarh district in which former UP minister Raja Bhaiya has been named in one of the FIRs.
The BJP President criticised the UP government for the law and order situation in the state, saying people including officials were unsafe.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof