CBI raids hospitals in Lucknow
Lucknow: The CBI on Saturday carried out raids at several private and voluntary organisation-run hospitals in the city, official sources said here.
The raids were conducted at around 10 eye hospitals by a CBI team from Delhi, in connection with alleged irregularities in National Rural Health Mission funds, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- Crisis in Samajwadi Party: 'Helicopter kya tumhare baap ka hai?' - Why Shivpal Yadav asked this to a man in audience
- Akhilesh Yadav's big revelation - 'Amar Singh said something big will happen in October in Samajwadi Party'