CBI raids hospitals in Lucknow
Lucknow: The CBI on Saturday carried out raids at several private and voluntary organisation-run hospitals in the city, official sources said here.
The raids were conducted at around 10 eye hospitals by a CBI team from Delhi, in connection with alleged irregularities in National Rural Health Mission funds, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj