CDO suspended for irregularities in UP
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Government on Monday suspended Chief Development Officer of Siddharthnagar district for allegedly taking commission in MNREGS works and irregularities in recruitment of sanitation workers.
CDO Shyan Narain Tripathi has been suspended with immediate effect, according to an official release.
The government has also suspended the then Tehsildar of Sadar, Kanpur, Siyaram and then SDM Sadar Kanpur Prahlad respectively for recommending and giving approval for land allotment to ineligible candidate, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list