CDO suspended for irregularities in UP
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Government on Monday suspended Chief Development Officer of Siddharthnagar district for allegedly taking commission in MNREGS works and irregularities in recruitment of sanitation workers.
CDO Shyan Narain Tripathi has been suspended with immediate effect, according to an official release.
The government has also suspended the then Tehsildar of Sadar, Kanpur, Siyaram and then SDM Sadar Kanpur Prahlad respectively for recommending and giving approval for land allotment to ineligible candidate, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- My mother is like Indrani Mukerjea, she likes having sex with many men: Delhi school boy
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'