Centre announces Rs 10 cr for Ayodhya renovation
Faizabad: Union Tourism Minister Subodh Kant Sahay on Sunday announced a Rs 10 crore package for development works in Ayodhya with a promise to bring the temple town on the national and international maps.
"I am eager to bring Ayodhya, the birth place of Lord Rama, on the national and international maps," Sahay said.
The minister, who was here to attend a programme, yesterday released Rs five crore as the first instalment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details