Centre announces Rs 10 cr for Ayodhya renovation
Faizabad: Union Tourism Minister Subodh Kant Sahay on Sunday announced a Rs 10 crore package for development works in Ayodhya with a promise to bring the temple town on the national and international maps.
"I am eager to bring Ayodhya, the birth place of Lord Rama, on the national and international maps," Sahay said.
The minister, who was here to attend a programme, yesterday released Rs five crore as the first instalment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY