Centre announces Rs 10 cr for Ayodhya renovation
Faizabad: Union Tourism Minister Subodh Kant Sahay on Sunday announced a Rs 10 crore package for development works in Ayodhya with a promise to bring the temple town on the national and international maps.
"I am eager to bring Ayodhya, the birth place of Lord Rama, on the national and international maps," Sahay said.
The minister, who was here to attend a programme, yesterday released Rs five crore as the first instalment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!