Centre announces Rs 10 cr for Ayodhya renovation
Faizabad: Union Tourism Minister Subodh Kant Sahay on Sunday announced a Rs 10 crore package for development works in Ayodhya with a promise to bring the temple town on the national and international maps.
"I am eager to bring Ayodhya, the birth place of Lord Rama, on the national and international maps," Sahay said.
The minister, who was here to attend a programme, yesterday released Rs five crore as the first instalment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray