‘Centre, UP govt did nothing to check price rise’
Lucknow: Blaming UPA-led coalition at the
Centre and BSP government in Uttar Pradesh for inflation, SP
chief Mulayam Singh Yadav on Friday alleged that both did nothing
considerable to check price rise.
"The UPA government at the Centre and BSP government in
the state are responsible for the price rise. Both did nothing
to give relief to common man," Yadav told party workers here.
Asking party workers to concentrate on constituting booth
level committees, Yadav said the coming Assembly elections
were crucial for the party and they should take all measures
to ensure victory of SP candidates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!