‘Centre, UP govt did nothing to check price rise’
Lucknow: Blaming UPA-led coalition at the
Centre and BSP government in Uttar Pradesh for inflation, SP
chief Mulayam Singh Yadav on Friday alleged that both did nothing
considerable to check price rise.
"The UPA government at the Centre and BSP government in
the state are responsible for the price rise. Both did nothing
to give relief to common man," Yadav told party workers here.
Asking party workers to concentrate on constituting booth
level committees, Yadav said the coming Assembly elections
were crucial for the party and they should take all measures
to ensure victory of SP candidates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'