‘Centre, UP govt did nothing to check price rise’
Lucknow: Blaming UPA-led coalition at the
Centre and BSP government in Uttar Pradesh for inflation, SP
chief Mulayam Singh Yadav on Friday alleged that both did nothing
considerable to check price rise.
"The UPA government at the Centre and BSP government in
the state are responsible for the price rise. Both did nothing
to give relief to common man," Yadav told party workers here.
Asking party workers to concentrate on constituting booth
level committees, Yadav said the coming Assembly elections
were crucial for the party and they should take all measures
to ensure victory of SP candidates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees