‘Centre, UP govt did nothing to check price rise’
Lucknow: Blaming UPA-led coalition at the
Centre and BSP government in Uttar Pradesh for inflation, SP
chief Mulayam Singh Yadav on Friday alleged that both did nothing
considerable to check price rise.
"The UPA government at the Centre and BSP government in
the state are responsible for the price rise. Both did nothing
to give relief to common man," Yadav told party workers here.
Asking party workers to concentrate on constituting booth
level committees, Yadav said the coming Assembly elections
were crucial for the party and they should take all measures
to ensure victory of SP candidates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'