‘Centre, UP govt did nothing to check price rise’
Lucknow: Blaming UPA-led coalition at the
Centre and BSP government in Uttar Pradesh for inflation, SP
chief Mulayam Singh Yadav on Friday alleged that both did nothing
considerable to check price rise.
"The UPA government at the Centre and BSP government in
the state are responsible for the price rise. Both did nothing
to give relief to common man," Yadav told party workers here.
Asking party workers to concentrate on constituting booth
level committees, Yadav said the coming Assembly elections
were crucial for the party and they should take all measures
to ensure victory of SP candidates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah