Certain parties fuelling communalism: Azam Khan
Rampur: Training his guns at the Saffron outfits, Samajwadi Party leader Azam Khan has alleged that certain political forces are inclined to throw the nation into the fire of communalism to achieve success in the next General Elections.
Khan said, "It may be RSS, Shiv Sena, Bajrangdal or BJP; they are determined to go to any extent to fulfill their petty political designs."
Last evening, interacting with a section of the press here, the SP leader warned that some political outfits were conspiring to create conditions similar to 1992 (Babri demolition) and trying to divide communities for political gains.
He expressed confidence that the electorates would realise the political traps being laid to create hatred among different communities for nefarious political ends.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok