Certain parties fuelling communalism: Azam Khan
Rampur: Training his guns at the Saffron outfits, Samajwadi Party leader Azam Khan has alleged that certain political forces are inclined to throw the nation into the fire of communalism to achieve success in the next General Elections.
Khan said, "It may be RSS, Shiv Sena, Bajrangdal or BJP; they are determined to go to any extent to fulfill their petty political designs."
Last evening, interacting with a section of the press here, the SP leader warned that some political outfits were conspiring to create conditions similar to 1992 (Babri demolition) and trying to divide communities for political gains.
He expressed confidence that the electorates would realise the political traps being laid to create hatred among different communities for nefarious political ends.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference