Certain parties fuelling communalism: Azam Khan
Rampur: Training his guns at the Saffron outfits, Samajwadi Party leader Azam Khan has alleged that certain political forces are inclined to throw the nation into the fire of communalism to achieve success in the next General Elections.
Khan said, "It may be RSS, Shiv Sena, Bajrangdal or BJP; they are determined to go to any extent to fulfill their petty political designs."
Last evening, interacting with a section of the press here, the SP leader warned that some political outfits were conspiring to create conditions similar to 1992 (Babri demolition) and trying to divide communities for political gains.
He expressed confidence that the electorates would realise the political traps being laid to create hatred among different communities for nefarious political ends.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ Salman Khan weaves magic at BO; to register Rs 500 crore soon!