Charas recovered from two Nepalese women
Maharajganj : Charas worth Rs 20 lakhs in
the international market was allegedly recovered from the
possession of two Nepalese women in the district, police said
On a tip off, a special investigation team intercepted
two Nepalese women last night and recovered 10 kgs of the
contraband kept in a bag, Superintendent of Police V K Sekhar
The accused identified as Sita Magar and Samjhnajesi
tried to flee from the spot but the police foiled their bid.
A case under the Naroctics, Drugs and Psychotropic
Substance (NDPS) Act (U/S 20 of the Act) has been registered
against the duo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?