Charges framed against four accused in acid attack case
Muzaffarnagar: A local court here has framed charges against the four accused in connection with an acid attack case in which four sisters were injured.
The charges were framed yesterday against the four accused, Babar Jung, Javed, Kallu and Ayyub alias Badru under various sections of the IPC, District Session Judge Rama Jain said.
The court has fixed November 16 for next hearing.
Four sisters, all of whom are teachers, suffered serious burn injuries when the accused threw acid on them when they were returning from UP board exams` duty at Kandhla town in Shamli district in April this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- 'Russia killed 28,000 militants in Syria, third of all IS forces'
- Thousands of migrants saved in 23 rescue operations off Libya
- Lashkar-e-Toiba carried out deadly 2007 Samjhauta Express blasts: NIA to submit this US intel report in court
- JeM planning Pathankot-II with support from Pakistan's ISI, IM, conducting recce of Indian cities: Military intel
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why