Charges framed against four accused in acid attack case
Muzaffarnagar: A local court here has framed charges against the four accused in connection with an acid attack case in which four sisters were injured.
The charges were framed yesterday against the four accused, Babar Jung, Javed, Kallu and Ayyub alias Badru under various sections of the IPC, District Session Judge Rama Jain said.
The court has fixed November 16 for next hearing.
Four sisters, all of whom are teachers, suffered serious burn injuries when the accused threw acid on them when they were returning from UP board exams` duty at Kandhla town in Shamli district in April this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report