Charges framed against four accused in acid attack case
Muzaffarnagar: A local court here has framed charges against the four accused in connection with an acid attack case in which four sisters were injured.
The charges were framed yesterday against the four accused, Babar Jung, Javed, Kallu and Ayyub alias Badru under various sections of the IPC, District Session Judge Rama Jain said.
The court has fixed November 16 for next hearing.
Four sisters, all of whom are teachers, suffered serious burn injuries when the accused threw acid on them when they were returning from UP board exams` duty at Kandhla town in Shamli district in April this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Black money window: CBDT issues fresh FAQs; PAN mandatory
- France opens manslaughter inquiry into EgyptAir crash
- BGR-34 - Ayurvedic anti-diabetic drug launched by CSIR!
- After Dalai Lama met Lady Gaga, China warns of his motives
- Ishrat Jahan encounter case: GK Pillai knew of changes in affidavit, says inquiry panel