Chargesheet against man for abducting, raping teenage girl in UP
Muzaffarnagar: The police Wednesday filed a chargesheet against a man in a local court for allegedly abducting and raping a 15-year-old girl here on February 24.
The Budhana police filed its chargesheet against accused Firoz Ahmand in a Sessions court here.
According to the prosecution, the girl was abducted and raped by four youths at Husainpur village under Budhana police station in the district on February 25, 2014.
Police lodged a case against four persons and arrested one Firoz while the remaining accused are still absconding.
In her statement before the magistrate under section 164 CrPC, the victim girl said that she was abducted and raped, on the basis of which police filed a chargesheet in court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH