Chargesheet against man for abducting, raping teenage girl in UP
Muzaffarnagar: The police Wednesday filed a chargesheet against a man in a local court for allegedly abducting and raping a 15-year-old girl here on February 24.
The Budhana police filed its chargesheet against accused Firoz Ahmand in a Sessions court here.
According to the prosecution, the girl was abducted and raped by four youths at Husainpur village under Budhana police station in the district on February 25, 2014.
Police lodged a case against four persons and arrested one Firoz while the remaining accused are still absconding.
In her statement before the magistrate under section 164 CrPC, the victim girl said that she was abducted and raped, on the basis of which police filed a chargesheet in court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened