Charred body of Class 12 girl found in UP
Bulandshahr: The charred body of a teenage girl has been found in a village here, police said on Tuesday.
The body of the class XII student was found last evening in Balka village, they said.
The girl`s father Satveer claimed that she had committed suicide, but villagers alleged that Satveer had killed his daughter for having an affair with a youth from the same village, they said.
Satveer has been arrested, SSP Nitin Tiwari said.
The victim and her lover are Dalits and marginal farmers, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- BSF cancels beating the retreat ceremony at Wagah post surgical strikes
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says