Cheating case against BJP leader
Muzaffarnagar: A case of cheating has been registered against a local BJP leader, police said.
Acting on a complaint by a trader, Yogindra Sharma, an FIR was lodged against Mohan Tayal, media in-charge of BJP, in the Civil Lines Police station yesterday.
Sharma had alleged that Tayal had duped him of several lakh rupees on the pretext of helping him buy a house, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon