Cheating case against BJP leader
Muzaffarnagar: A case of cheating has been registered against a local BJP leader, police said.
Acting on a complaint by a trader, Yogindra Sharma, an FIR was lodged against Mohan Tayal, media in-charge of BJP, in the Civil Lines Police station yesterday.
Sharma had alleged that Tayal had duped him of several lakh rupees on the pretext of helping him buy a house, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars