Cheating, fraud cases against Nirmal Baba in UP
Ghaziabad: Three cases have been filed against controversial godman, Nirmaljeet Singh Narula in Uttar Pradesh for alleged fraud and cheating, police said on Tuesday.
A case was filed against Baba and his wife in the court of Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate in Meerut for alleged fraud.
The complainant, Harish Veer Singh, claimed that on Baba`s advice he ate `kheer`, which led to a health problem.
The court has fixed May 1 for hearing and recording the statement of applicant and issuance of summon.
In another police case filed at Indira Puram here, one Jai Ram Singh alleged that Nirmal Baba cheated him of Rs 31,000 by promising cure to his ailment, but he found no relief.
In third case, One Jitender Singh filed a police complaint against Baba for allegedly cheating him of Rs 11,000 for curing his health problem.
He claimed that he developed regular pain in his body after he ate `Pani-Poori` for months following Baba`s advice.
He alleged he had deposited Rs 11000 in Baba`s bank account, but when he demanded more money, he decided to lodge complaint against the controversial godman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj