Chemicals, opium seeds worth Rs 8 crore seized
Barabanki: Four suspected smugglers were
arrested with chemicals and opium seeds worth over Rs eight
crore in separate operations, police said on Tuesday.
Two persons were arrested at Karaundikala village under
Satrikh police station area last night with sodium powder and
liquid chemical used in preparing clinical medicine morphine,
used in painkillers.
On Sunday, two others were arrested near Usri village
under Jaidpur police station area with opium seeds.
The arrested have been booked under Narcotics Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part II