Chemicals, opium seeds worth Rs 8 crore seized
Barabanki: Four suspected smugglers were
arrested with chemicals and opium seeds worth over Rs eight
crore in separate operations, police said on Tuesday.
Two persons were arrested at Karaundikala village under
Satrikh police station area last night with sodium powder and
liquid chemical used in preparing clinical medicine morphine,
used in painkillers.
On Sunday, two others were arrested near Usri village
under Jaidpur police station area with opium seeds.
The arrested have been booked under Narcotics Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Harish Rawat virtually admits his presence in 'sting CD', but says meeting journalist is not crime
- Refrain from using adulterated eye makeup, warn doctors
- Eight coaches of Delhi-Faizabad Express derails in Hapur district
- No difference between LF, TMC regimes: Rajnath Singh
- BJP complains to EC of violence after 5th phase polls