Chemicals, opium seeds worth Rs 8 crore seized
Barabanki: Four suspected smugglers were
arrested with chemicals and opium seeds worth over Rs eight
crore in separate operations, police said on Tuesday.
Two persons were arrested at Karaundikala village under
Satrikh police station area last night with sodium powder and
liquid chemical used in preparing clinical medicine morphine,
used in painkillers.
On Sunday, two others were arrested near Usri village
under Jaidpur police station area with opium seeds.
The arrested have been booked under Narcotics Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah