Chemicals, opium seeds worth Rs 8 crore seized
Barabanki: Four suspected smugglers were
arrested with chemicals and opium seeds worth over Rs eight
crore in separate operations, police said on Tuesday.
Two persons were arrested at Karaundikala village under
Satrikh police station area last night with sodium powder and
liquid chemical used in preparing clinical medicine morphine,
used in painkillers.
On Sunday, two others were arrested near Usri village
under Jaidpur police station area with opium seeds.
The arrested have been booked under Narcotics Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?