Child shot dead for plucking mangoes
Fatehpur: In a shocking incident, a four-year-old boy was shot dead allegedly by his neighbours for plucking mangoes from their orchard in Kharai village in the district.
Shivam was shot by five armed persons in his house for plucking mangoes from the orchard on Sunday, police said, adding he was rushed to a hospital where he was declared brought dead.
The police has registered an FIR in this connection and launched a manhunt to nab the assailants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Sushma Swaraj calls on Myanmar President
- HEINOUS! Woman set on fire in Delhi for allegedly rejecting marriage proposal
- Expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa says she will not resign from Rajya Sabha
- New research identifies role of mood in making decisions
- Teachers tend to favour middle-class students: Study