Child shot dead for plucking mangoes
Fatehpur: In a shocking incident, a four-year-old boy was shot dead allegedly by his neighbours for plucking mangoes from their orchard in Kharai village in the district.
Shivam was shot by five armed persons in his house for plucking mangoes from the orchard on Sunday, police said, adding he was rushed to a hospital where he was declared brought dead.
The police has registered an FIR in this connection and launched a manhunt to nab the assailants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Warrants issued in Turkey for arrest of 300 Presidential Guards
- Democrat Hilary Clinton picks Kaine as vice presidential running mate
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`: Police
- Rajnath Singh to arrive in trouble-torn Kashmir on Saturday
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport