Child shot dead for plucking mangoes
Fatehpur: In a shocking incident, a four-year-old boy was shot dead allegedly by his neighbours for plucking mangoes from their orchard in Kharai village in the district.
Shivam was shot by five armed persons in his house for plucking mangoes from the orchard on Sunday, police said, adding he was rushed to a hospital where he was declared brought dead.
The police has registered an FIR in this connection and launched a manhunt to nab the assailants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested