Childless couple commits suicide
Barabanki: A childless couple allegedly
committed suicide by immolating themselves in Dariyabad area of the city, police said Thursday.
Phool Chandra (35) and his wife Ram Kali (32), who were stated to be in depression for not having a child,
committed suicide last night at their house, they said adding
that both of them died on the spot.
Though no suicide note has been recovered, the police
on the basis of statements of neighbours are considering it as
a case of suicide.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan