Chinese national held for travelling on fake papers
Maharajganj (UP): A 23-year-old Chinese national was arrested here while trying to cross over to Nepal allegedly on fake visa and passport papers, a senior official said on Monday.
Seayan Maurang, who was on his way to Nepal from Varanasi, was arrested by the immigration department in Sonauli area, Sonauli check post in-charge Gaurav Gupta said.
A case has been registered and the Intelligence Bureau has been informed, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000