Chinese national held for travelling on fake papers
Maharajganj (UP): A 23-year-old Chinese national was arrested here while trying to cross over to Nepal allegedly on fake visa and passport papers, a senior official said on Monday.
Seayan Maurang, who was on his way to Nepal from Varanasi, was arrested by the immigration department in Sonauli area, Sonauli check post in-charge Gaurav Gupta said.
A case has been registered and the Intelligence Bureau has been informed, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!