Chinese national held for travelling on fake papers
Maharajganj (UP): A 23-year-old Chinese national was arrested here while trying to cross over to Nepal allegedly on fake visa and passport papers, a senior official said on Monday.
Seayan Maurang, who was on his way to Nepal from Varanasi, was arrested by the immigration department in Sonauli area, Sonauli check post in-charge Gaurav Gupta said.
A case has been registered and the Intelligence Bureau has been informed, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?