Chinese national held for travelling on fake papers
Maharajganj (UP): A 23-year-old Chinese national was arrested here while trying to cross over to Nepal allegedly on fake visa and passport papers, a senior official said on Monday.
Seayan Maurang, who was on his way to Nepal from Varanasi, was arrested by the immigration department in Sonauli area, Sonauli check post in-charge Gaurav Gupta said.
A case has been registered and the Intelligence Bureau has been informed, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1
- India's NSG membership is not about arms, US tells Pakistan