CM Mayawati transfers 9 IAS officers after inspection
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government has
transferred nine IAS officers, including three District Magistrates, following a surprise inspection of four districts by Chief Minister Mayawati.
"DM Firozabad Dinesh Chandra Shukla and DM Kanshiram
Nagar Radha Krishna Singh have been transferred on charges of
lax administrative control and dissatisfactory progress in
development works," an official spokesman said here.
Mayawati carried out surprise inspection of Lucknow,
Kanshiram Nagar, Firozabad and Etah districts yesterday.
"The CM carried out surprise inspection of these
districts yesterday to review progress of development works,
implementation of welfare schemes launched by the government,
state of essential services, law and order situation," the
The CM, who inspected houses constructed under
Kanshiram Urban Poor Housing Scheme at Para, ordered transfer
of Lucknow Development Authority Vice Chairman Mritunjaya
Kumar Narain, after detecting shortcoming in construction
While Narain has been shifted as secretary PWD, Rajiv
Agarwal, who was on the waiting list, has been posted as VC
LDA, he said.
DM of Kanshiram Nagar Radha Krishna Singh has been
transfered as special secretary medical education and special
secretary infrastructure Selwa Kumari J has been posted in his
Similarly, DM Firozabad Shukla has been shifted to
rural development department as special secretary. He will be
replaced by DM Balrampur Surendra Singh.
Special secretary Rural Development Pragyan Ram Mishra
has been posted as DM Balrampur, whereas additional chief
executive officer Taj Expessway Authority Yogendra Kumar Bahal
has been transfered as DM Mahamaya Nagar.
Santosh Kumar Yadav, who was on the waiting list, has
been posted as director training and employment.
For poor sanitation services in Firozabad, Mayawati
ordered to issue warning to executive officer of Nagar Palika
Parishad, besides warning the chief medical superintendent for
poor upkeep of the district hospital.
Meanwhile, the government cancelled transfer of SP
Gonda Rajendra Singh, who was earlier shifted as commandant 30
ADG SIT A L Banerjee has been given additional charge
of economic offences wing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Mumbai: One injured in shootout at Film City
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Zee Media Exclusive chat with 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' cast Kangana, Madhavan
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Manthan: Expert's tips to avoid stomach gas, constipation
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns movie review: Kangana Ranaut steals the show!
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- CBSE 12th Results 2015: CBSE Board Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic class 12th XII board exam Results 2015 date announced
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- Businessman shot next to Amitabh Bachchan's shooting location in Mumbai Film City
- RBSE 12th Science & Commerce Board Result 2015 declared
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- RBSE rajresults.nic.in & rajeduboard.nic.in 12th Results 2015: BSER Ajmer Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII Senior Secondary Science & Commerce Exam Results 2015 declared
- CBSE Board 10th Results 2015: Cbse.nic.in & Cbseresults.nic class 10th X board exam results 2015 date announced