CMO Arya murder case: Police files charge sheet
Lucknow: The police on Saturday filed charge
sheet into the murder of Uttar Pradesh Chief Medical Officer V K Arya, naming five persons accused in the case.
While a charge sheet has already been filed in CMO B P
Singh murder case, Chief Judicial Magistrate Rajesh Upadhyaya
fixed July 19 as the next date of hearing for both of them.
In the Arya charge sheet, along with the three accused
in Singh`s murder - Anand Prakash Tiwari, R K Verma and Vinod
Sharma - Vijay Dubey has been made the fourth accused.
Special Director General of Police Brij Lal said
Sudhakar Pandey has been made the fifth accused in Arya case.
Meanwhile, on the report of the investigating officer,
the court cancelled warrant issued against Ajay Kumar Mishra,
Sumit Dixit and Amit Dixit, who were earlier made accused in
CMO Arya case.
Subsequently, the court ordered their release after
furnishing a personal bond of Rs 50,000 each. The police in
its final report had said that evidence was not found against
them in the case.
While Arya was shot dead in October, Singh was killed
on April 2. Both the officers held the charge of CMO family
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH