CMO Arya murder case: Police files charge sheet
Lucknow: The police on Saturday filed charge
sheet into the murder of Uttar Pradesh Chief Medical Officer V K Arya, naming five persons accused in the case.
While a charge sheet has already been filed in CMO B P
Singh murder case, Chief Judicial Magistrate Rajesh Upadhyaya
fixed July 19 as the next date of hearing for both of them.
In the Arya charge sheet, along with the three accused
in Singh`s murder - Anand Prakash Tiwari, R K Verma and Vinod
Sharma - Vijay Dubey has been made the fourth accused.
Special Director General of Police Brij Lal said
Sudhakar Pandey has been made the fifth accused in Arya case.
Meanwhile, on the report of the investigating officer,
the court cancelled warrant issued against Ajay Kumar Mishra,
Sumit Dixit and Amit Dixit, who were earlier made accused in
CMO Arya case.
Subsequently, the court ordered their release after
furnishing a personal bond of Rs 50,000 each. The police in
its final report had said that evidence was not found against
them in the case.
While Arya was shot dead in October, Singh was killed
on April 2. Both the officers held the charge of CMO family
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand