Coach factory in Rae Bareli to be operational next year
Rae Bareli: The rail coach factory coming
up in the Lalganj area of Congress chief Sonia Gandhi`s Lok
Sabha constituency will start production in October next year,
a Union minister said today.
The unit would become operational on October 2, the
Gandhi Jayanti Day, Minister of state for Railways, K H
Muniyappa, told reporters here.
He said preliminary formalities have been completed and
over Rs 30 crore of the Rs 32 crore compensation has been
provided to farmers for their acquired land.
The remaining amount would be provided to the district
The setting up of the factory had created political
tension in the state with BSP placing hurdles in its
realisation. The differences between Congress and the ruling
party had thawed later paving the way for its establishment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan