Cold wave continues in UP
Lucknow: Cold wave condition prevailed at one or two places of the state in the past 24 hours with Muzaffarnagar district recording the lowest minimum temperature at 3.4 degree Celsius.
Met office sources said night temperatures changed little in the state. They were appreciably below normal in Gorakhpur, Varanasi, Bahraich, Allahabad, Kanpur, Bareilly divisions, below normal in Lucknow, Agra and Meerut divisions and normal in Jhansi division.
Sources said that in the next 24 hours, the weather would be mainly dry over the state. Dense fog is expected at many places over the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31