Cold wave remains subsided in UP
Lucknow: Cold wave conditions remained subsided in Uttar Pradesh on Wednesday, with most parts of the state basking under bright sunshine.
According to Met office, night temperatures went up variably in various places including Agra, Meerut, Varanasi, Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Faizabad, Bareilly, Moradabad and Jhansi divisions.
No fresh cold-related deaths were reported in past 24 hours, officials said.
Etawah recorded the lowest minimum temperature of 5.7 degree Celsius.
According to Met forecast, rain and thunder showers are likely to occur at isolated places over West Uttar Pradesh during the next 72 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers