Cold wave remains subsided in UP
Lucknow: Cold wave conditions remained subsided in Uttar Pradesh on Wednesday, with most parts of the state basking under bright sunshine.
According to Met office, night temperatures went up variably in various places including Agra, Meerut, Varanasi, Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Faizabad, Bareilly, Moradabad and Jhansi divisions.
No fresh cold-related deaths were reported in past 24 hours, officials said.
Etawah recorded the lowest minimum temperature of 5.7 degree Celsius.
According to Met forecast, rain and thunder showers are likely to occur at isolated places over West Uttar Pradesh during the next 72 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok