Cold waves persist in UP
Lucknow: Cold wave conditions prevailed at one or two places in Uttar Pradesh in the past 24 hours with Najibabad in Bijnore district recording the minimum temperature at 4.4 degree Celsius.
According to the MeT office night temperatures rose in Varanasi, Faizabad, Meerut divisions and changed little elsewhere in the state.
It was appreciably below normal in Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Kanpur divisions, below normal in Lucknow, Moradabad divisions and normal in the remaining divisions.
The MeT office said that weather would be mainly dry over the state and fog would occur at some places in UP in the next 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested