Committee to assess damage during Bhatta Parsaul violence
Ghaziabad: Uttar Pradesh government has
constituted a committee to assess the damage to government
vehicles during last month`s violent protest by farmers in
Bhatta Parsaul in Gautam Buddha Nagar district.
A three-member committee has been constituted by the
transport department following government orders to assess the
damage, Regional Transport Officer, Ghaziabad, Lalji Tandon
The committee, which includes Additional Regional
Transport Officer (ARTO) along with the concerned SDM and a
police officer, has been asked to submit its report to the
District Magistrate, Tandon said.
The report is expected to be prepared within a fortnight,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth