Complaint case against Sania Mirza deferred to June 25
Muzaffarnagar (UP): A local court here
on Tuesday deferred to June 25 the hearing in the complaint against
tennis star Sania Mirza alleging that she had shown disrespect
to the national anthem.
Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate, Muzaffarnagar,
Vikas Goel put off for June 25 the hearing in the case due to
Three complaints which were clubbed into one were
filed against the famous tennis player for allegedly showing
disrespect to the national anthem during a function here in
The complainants had alleged that Sania, who had come
here to attend a women’s tennis tournament function, during play
of national song had stood with her hands folded in back.
Initial hearings have taken place in the case in which
plaintiffs advocates presented their arguments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news