Complete work on basic facilities: UP govt to officials
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh government on Saturday
directed the concerned officials to complete all work relating
to developing basic facilities in historical towns, including
the `City of Nawabs` and Kannauj in this financial year.
Chief Minister Mayawati has asked officials of various
departments to coordinate completion of works relating to
sewers, potable water and construction of drains.
Asking the officials to prepare a time table for
completion of all works relating to it in a time-phased
manner, she said they should monitor them.
The chief minister also asked officials to spped up
the construction of the third water works in Lucknow and
complete the laying of 800 km sewer line by March 2011 and the
sewage treatment plant by July 2010.
- Imran Khan demands ‘jail’ for Nawaz; reiterates Pak PM’s resignation over Panama Papers – Video inside
- Breathtaking dance steps performed by sibling goes viral – Watch video to believe it!
- Seven of marriage party electrocuted in Telangana
- IS-linked cell in Morocco planned attack in Brussels
- NDRF says ‘fire out in 70% of affected areas’, Centre sends team to probe Uttarakhand forest fires