Compulsory no-ragging affidavit for IIT-K students
Kanpur: Ahead of the new academic session
which commences on Monday, the IIT Kanpur administration has asked
all its new students to fill an affidavit pledging not to get
indulged in any kind of ragging.
All students have to sign and submit an affidavit to the
Institute that disciplinary action can be initiated against
them if found involved in any kind of ragging, Institute`s
registrar Sanjeev Kashalkar said.
As many as 1,200 students, including 800 for
under-graduate and 400 for post-graduate courses, are likely
to take admission in the Institute during the academic year
Classes will start from 25th of July following an
orientation programme for new students, which is scheduled till
23rd of this month, Kashalkar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum