Cong sees tacit agreement between BJP-BSP
New Delhi: Congress on Friday saw a tacit
understanding between BJP and BSP in the induction of tainted
former Uttar Pradesh minister Babu Singh Kushwaha in the
saffron party saying the two parties were birds of the same
feather who flock together.
"A drama is being enacted in poll-bound Uttar Pradesh.
One party is protecting and encouraging them and giving them
the licence to loot UP. Other is welcoming them on the eve of
elections," party spokesman Abhishek Singhvi told reporters.
Alleging that there was a tacit understanding between
the BJP and the BSP, he remarked that "they are birds of the
same feather who flock together".
He alleged that the "distinguished gallery" of such
leaders built by the BJP was not limited to Kushwaha alone.
"The distinguished gallery includes Mr Satish, Mr Sakshi
Maharaj, Mr Badshah Singh, and Mr Dhananjay Singh and there
are many more names," he said.
Noting that the BJP and the BSP understand each others?
culture, he alleged that while one practises utter hypocrisy
by seeking to expel them a few weeks before election, the
other welcomes them.
Taking a dig at the BJP, he said that there was no need
for the party to carry a delegation to the President of India
to shed "crocodile tears" on the Lokpal.
"The BJP should have an internal Lokpal and an internal
Ombudsman which carefully scrutinizes and screens the
applicants to only allow the corrupt to get through and then
they should go out and give lecture to the nation," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Saudi Airlines flight halted for 3 days in Ahmedabad!
- Posting babies' photos on Facebook put moms at depression risk
- Donald Trump is a joke for America: Chloe Grace Moretz
- Charleston church shooting case: US seeks death penalty for shooter Dylann Roof
- Irregularities in petition to oust Venezuela President Nicolas Maduro
- Alcohol kills an Indian every 96 minutes