Cong sees tacit agreement between BJP-BSP
New Delhi: Congress on Friday saw a tacit
understanding between BJP and BSP in the induction of tainted
former Uttar Pradesh minister Babu Singh Kushwaha in the
saffron party saying the two parties were birds of the same
feather who flock together.
"A drama is being enacted in poll-bound Uttar Pradesh.
One party is protecting and encouraging them and giving them
the licence to loot UP. Other is welcoming them on the eve of
elections," party spokesman Abhishek Singhvi told reporters.
Alleging that there was a tacit understanding between
the BJP and the BSP, he remarked that "they are birds of the
same feather who flock together".
He alleged that the "distinguished gallery" of such
leaders built by the BJP was not limited to Kushwaha alone.
"The distinguished gallery includes Mr Satish, Mr Sakshi
Maharaj, Mr Badshah Singh, and Mr Dhananjay Singh and there
are many more names," he said.
Noting that the BJP and the BSP understand each others?
culture, he alleged that while one practises utter hypocrisy
by seeking to expel them a few weeks before election, the
other welcomes them.
Taking a dig at the BJP, he said that there was no need
for the party to carry a delegation to the President of India
to shed "crocodile tears" on the Lokpal.
"The BJP should have an internal Lokpal and an internal
Ombudsman which carefully scrutinizes and screens the
applicants to only allow the corrupt to get through and then
they should go out and give lecture to the nation," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachutes spotted over Mumbai airport
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others as Gujjar agitation continues