Cong told to expose BJP rumour-mongering in coal issue
Lucknow: To counter BJP`s attack on the coal block allocation issue, senior Congress leaders today asked party workers to fan out in their respective areas and apprise the common man of the reality to expose the main opposition.
AICC general secretary Digvijay Singh and Union minister Ghulam Nabi Azad held a meeting of district and city presidents, PCC and AICC members and all party MLAs in the state and explained to them the details of the coal allocation issue.
Charging BJP with spreading rumours to malign Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and the central government, they asked party leaders and workers to reach out to the people to defeat the designs of the saffron party.
Senior leaders, including PCC chief Nirmal Khatri were also present.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security Part II
- DNA: Analyzing the possible hands indulged in Scorpene Submarine data leak
- DNA: Analyzing the media coverage on Kashmir violence
- DNA: PM Modi's photos and Indian flag raised during protests in Balochistan
- E-cigarettes can help eliminate smoking in 30 years: Research
- Standing desks in schools may help reduce weight in kids: Study
- Common chemical can make male turtles behave like females
- Kabul: One dead, 14 hurt in attack on American University
- Security beefed up in Mathura for Krishna Janmashtami celebrations