Cong told to expose BJP rumour-mongering in coal issue
Lucknow: To counter BJP`s attack on the coal block allocation issue, senior Congress leaders today asked party workers to fan out in their respective areas and apprise the common man of the reality to expose the main opposition.
AICC general secretary Digvijay Singh and Union minister Ghulam Nabi Azad held a meeting of district and city presidents, PCC and AICC members and all party MLAs in the state and explained to them the details of the coal allocation issue.
Charging BJP with spreading rumours to malign Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and the central government, they asked party leaders and workers to reach out to the people to defeat the designs of the saffron party.
Senior leaders, including PCC chief Nirmal Khatri were also present.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days