Cong told to expose BJP rumour-mongering in coal issue
Lucknow: To counter BJP`s attack on the coal block allocation issue, senior Congress leaders today asked party workers to fan out in their respective areas and apprise the common man of the reality to expose the main opposition.
AICC general secretary Digvijay Singh and Union minister Ghulam Nabi Azad held a meeting of district and city presidents, PCC and AICC members and all party MLAs in the state and explained to them the details of the coal allocation issue.
Charging BJP with spreading rumours to malign Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and the central government, they asked party leaders and workers to reach out to the people to defeat the designs of the saffron party.
Senior leaders, including PCC chief Nirmal Khatri were also present.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive