Cong told to expose BJP rumour-mongering in coal issue
Lucknow: To counter BJP`s attack on the coal block allocation issue, senior Congress leaders today asked party workers to fan out in their respective areas and apprise the common man of the reality to expose the main opposition.
AICC general secretary Digvijay Singh and Union minister Ghulam Nabi Azad held a meeting of district and city presidents, PCC and AICC members and all party MLAs in the state and explained to them the details of the coal allocation issue.
Charging BJP with spreading rumours to malign Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and the central government, they asked party leaders and workers to reach out to the people to defeat the designs of the saffron party.
Senior leaders, including PCC chief Nirmal Khatri were also present.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh