Congress delegation to visit riot-hit Muzaffarnagar
Lucknow: A high-level Congress delegation, led by AICC secretary and in-charge of party`s affairs in Uttar Pradesh Madhusudan Mistry, will visit violence-hit Muzaffarnagar and Shamli districts on Wednesday.
The delegation will visit the relief camps and meet people affected by the violence, a Congress release said here.
The members of the delegation included UPCC president Nirmal Khatri, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- After Jayalalithaa, Sasikala Natarajan holds all cards – Know more about her