Congress leader booked under Gangster Act in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: A case under Gangster Act
was registered Wednesday against a Congress leader for his alleged
involvement in several criminal cases, a senior police
Rajvir Singh, former Uttar Pradesh Congress General
Secretary, was arrested for landing his helicopter without
permission and later misbehaving with the police when they
tried to prevent him at Roorkie on January 27, 2011. The
leader has now also been booked under Gangster act,
Superintendent of Police (city) K B Singh said.
The bail plea of the accused has also been rejected by
the district magistrate of Roorkie, Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'